Monday, May 24, 2010

No Place Like Home

Well, it's not campus or even Spokane, but my room finally feels like a place in which to live, not just occupy space.  I'll take some pictures in the morning when it's all sunny and pretty.  For now, I'm rocking the mood lighting thanks to a strand of tween-ish lights my little sister handed up to me, multi-shade green Thai cotton yarn lights, and a parchment & wood lamp I bought in one of the Chiang Mai night markets. :)  It's lovely.

Not so much luck in the job market yet, but it's the end of the weekend, so hopefully things will pick up tomorrow.  For now, I'm sending out feelers for everything from music lessons, to manual labor, to nannying...and every random thing I can find on craigslist (thanks Jess).  Don't worry--I'm being safe.  No posting of personal info or baiting creepy old men.  I've seen the news.

Tomorrow, I'm getting a full-body massage for the first time since Christmas, and it's going to be AMAZING.  The woman has hands of steel. :)

Love you all.  Sweet dreams.

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to see it :) at this point, my room is going to get way worse before it gets better, because the stuff I shipped down hasn't arrived yet!

    ReplyDelete